Showing all 2 results
This online searchable resource guide will help you find the services you need.
~Search for a provider
~HIV testing and prevention
~Testing for sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and hepatitis A, B and C.
~Guide of harm reduction services, including syringe exchange, helpful to persons with or at risk of infectious diseases
You don’t have to pay for an HIV test if you receive a test at your local public health office or local HIV prevention organization. If you have private insurance and ask for an HIV test from your doctor, co-pays or lab test fees may apply. Check with your insurance to make sure!
Health care professionals who enroll in this course will gain the knowledge and skills to address tobacco use with patients, including:
- The specifics risks and consequences of tobacco use on the body
- How to deliver a tobacco intervention in less than three minutes
- Effective communications techniques for addressing tobacco with patients
- How to make referrals to New Mexico Tobacco Cessation Services and other appropriate resources
- CME-Designated Activity (1.00 prescribed credits)